It's time to get some British chic into your bag collection - I know, I know, they are not exactly known for their fashion sense, are they? Well, there is some if you look hard enough. In fact, with Burberry, you don't have to look so hard.
The Burberry designer label is one of the best known in the world, and for a great variety of accessories all the way from trench coats to perfumes and bags. Started in 1856 by young lad Thomas Burberry, it has evolved into that famous check that is instantly recognizable today.
A Burberry bag is obviously a treasure, and for many reasons other than the fact they you'll have a great designer label on you when you step out. So what makes the bags so special?
- The quality - The bags are made of a material called Gabardine, which is waterproof, tear proof and can breathe. This sets it apart from leather bags which lose breathability and may not also be waterproof. Gabardine is also highly durable, and a Burberry bag is going to be with you for years.
- The inner lining of Burberry bags is simply special. You know what I'm talking about; when you buy a bag that looks great on the outside but that you really do not want to open in public because of that ugly inner lining. Burberry bags come with a matching checked lining of great quality that won't rip and tear.
- The clasps, zips and other finishings on Burberry bags are simply beautiful. They are stylish and long lasting and are recognizable in a glance because of the subtle branding.
- Burberry bags are simply classy - pure, unadulterated chic. They are subtle, but scream fashion sense at the same time. And not just "today" fashion; Audrey Hepburn, the fashion icon of all time, is said to have owned a collection.
- They come in many different styles. Some people actually only know the hallmark brown check, but Burberry spread its wings and now, we get a huge variety of Burberry bags. The designs vary in color, print and type of check. Go online and see for yourself - there's even a Burberry Chester that's printed with Burberry love hearts!
- The bags are made to suit all kinds of women. Burberry bags are made of tough stuff and tend to "sit" when you put them down, but there is a great variety of cuts and styles to suit women of different body shapes. Whether you're tall, short, full figured or slim, there'll be a Burberry bag for you.
- Burberry offers designer bags at a great range of prices - which means you can definitely get a deal that will suit your "hand bag" so to speak. An original Burberry will cost about $1000 dollars, and they go upwards to many thousand of dollars if you're really out to spoil yourself.
Enough said. Time to go online and get yourself a Burberry bag if you haven't already. Just a note, Burberry is one of the most "faked" bags so make sure you get yourself an original, otherwise you will end up with something that has a Burberry print on it, but is not an original Burberry bag. To get yourself an original right now, Check out our site!